- Lancashire President Steve Blackburn presents Duke of Edinburgh Awards at Eccles ... read more
- U13's results now added to M and J Results for 17th September read more
- M and J Reporting scores information read more
- Remembering the Rugby Men of WW1 read more
- Lancashire U18 Trial Monday 25th September read more
- Ticket Application for RBS 6 Nations closes 25th September read more
- Lancashire President on Tour ! read more
- New Initiative launched this month by Lancashire Development Centre read more
- Lancashire Royals News read more
- JRC Waterfall Regulations 2017 read more
Bollington Festival at Sale Sharks
- Sale Sharks Training Ground
- 09:00 - 16:00
Further information regarding the touch rugby festival and BBQ on 23rd July, we now have 16 full teams entered and space for a few more, so thank you to those already confirmed.
Additionally, we have also had some emails saying that clubs/schools can’t quite muster a full team, due to holidays etc.
If you have a number of children interested, but cannot get a full team together, please let me know as we may be able to put together a couple of ‘Barbarian’ teams for you – that way you won’t miss out and you can still come along and enjoy some rugby. You’d need to let us know how many you have and which ages.
I hope this is helpful for those of you struggling to get the full team together.