- Alan Stone Lancashire Bowl Results read more
- Lancashire Royals squad announced !! read more
- Tradition and Challenge Remain ! A message from the Lancashire Colts Chairman read more
- Lancashire U18 Training 22nd October 2017 read more
- Lancashire Plate Semi Final Draw read more
- Lancashire President Steve Blackburn had an enjoyable afternoon at Liverpool Collegiate read more
- Brian Leigh Trophy and Lancashire Plate Results 14th October 2017 read more
- DPP U16 Information read more
- Lancashire Royals v Cheshire 'The Harvesters' read more
- Lancashire U20's Squad 2017/2018 read more
- Lancashire Royals News . Trials at Wigan RUFC read more
- Lancashire Royals News read more
News and Calendar
RBS 6 Nations - Closing date September 25th 2017
Please note that the closing date for the RBS 6
Nations 2018 is Monday September 25th 2017 Click on the link below to take to the original news item http://www.lancashirerugby.co.uk/admin/county-membership/rbs-6-nations-international-tickets-applications-2018 NB Ticket applications are for Lancashire County RFU Members only. ...
News and Results from Lancashire M and J
Please click on the links below for information
regarding the last Open Forum meeting and results from 17th September. M and J Open Forum Minutes September 2017 U12's Results 24th September 2017 U13's Results 24th September 2017 U14's Results 24th September 2017 U15's Results and Tables September 24th 2017 U16's Results and Tables 24th...
Lancashire President goes on tour !
Lancashire President , Steve Blackburn , has sent us
this report after his weekend in France ! Click on the link for the full report. Lancashire President in France - A weekend to remember !! ...
New Initiative from Lancashire Development Centre launched this month !
This pre season University Coaching support project
is designed to assist University Coaches and Teams by providing expert coaches in specific areas of the game. Click on the link below for more information Exciting new initiative from Lancashire Development Centre ...