- Junior Rugby Challenge and Waterfall Information now on the website read more
- Lancashire Cup Competitions Draw for 1st Round 25th August 2018 read more
- Colts League Fixtures published read more
- Closing date for Lancashire Cup Competitions read more
- Lancashire County RFU Annual Report 2017 - 2018 read more
- Statement from Lancashire County RFU read more
- Resources for Coaches and Volunteers in clubs read more
News and Calendar
Lancashire U17 Training and Internal Match 14th/16th March
James, Ryan and myself have been working to confirm
the final sessions for this year’s Lancashire 17s schedule. We are pleased to announce that the final match of the season will be an internal county match, at Preston Grasshoppers, on Friday 16th March. To prepare for this, a training session will be held at Fylde RUFC on Wednesday 14thMarch. Please follow the links below to see the e mail from James Walker and the Internal Match Information: Email from James Walker re U17 Training and Internal...
Lancashire U20 v Northumberland U20 March 18th 2018
Lancashire U20s have selected the following Squad for
final group game in the Jason Leonard U20 County Shield on Sunday 18th March at Wigan RUFC. WN1 2SJ Kick off 2pm. All support is welcomed and entry is free Follow the link for the Squad Information: Lancashire U20 v Northumberland U20 March 18th ...
Message from the Lancashire Rugby Development Centre
Please follow the link below for information
regarding a Rugby 365 Masterclass at Preston Grasshoppers on the 13th April Play from Lineout with Steve Borthwick Places are limited so please book early. Lancashire Development Centre would encourage all Coaches and Teachers to attend if...
Lancashire U17 's Update 7th March
Please see the message below from James
Walker: 'There will be an inter squad session on Friday 16th March at Preston Grasshoppers. Players will be contacted directly with timings and further information. There will also be a training session at Fylde RUFC on the 14th March. This means the session on the 12th March is...