- Half game sanctions now in the Disciplinary section. Please read ! read more
- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Lancashire U15's Final Squad Announcement
Lancashire Rugby Announce Players selected for the
U15’s Group. The U15’s Lancashire Rugby Management Team are pleased to announce the players selected for the U15’s group where the squad will play games v Cheshire, Yorkshire and Staffordshire during March and April 2019. Please follow the link for Squad Details Lancashire U15's Final Squad Announcement ...
Calling All Club Groundsmen
There will be a Pitch Maintenance Evening on Tuesday
9th April at Liverpool St Helens. There will be a presentation by Keith Kent and there is free admission. Please follow the link for more information Club Groundsmen Event 9th April 2019 at LSH ...
Lancashire U17 Development Day Sunday March 3rd 2019
Lancashire U17 – 2018/19 - Development Day on
Sunday 3 March 2019 The Development Day will be held on the grass and 3G pitches at Myerscough College, St. Michael's Road, Preston PR3 0RY on Sunday 3 March 2019. The players invited to Development Day have been allocated to 3 Groups. The players listed in Group 1 will need to arrive...
Lancashire U15 and U18 Girls Squads to play Yorkshire and Cheshire 24th Feb
Please follow the links below for the Squads for the
Lancashire U15 and U18 girls to play Yorkshire and Cheshire this Sunday 24th February Lancashire Girls U15's 24th February 2019 Lancashire Girls U18's 24th February Squad. Updated 21st February 2019 ...