- Half game sanctions now in the Disciplinary section. Please read ! read more
- Lancashire County RFU U18 s Assessment Day Nominations read more
- Graeme Marrs RIP read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Lancashire Girls U18's North Champions
In four consecutive matches Lancashire girls , with
no previous match experience this season moved from good to absolutely awesome rugby.First up opponents Cheshire , a young side , stood up to constant Lancashire attacks manfully , but with Sadie Giles leading a pack of real class forwards it was only a matter of time , eventually debutante Carys Marsh crossed in the corner for the first score of the day.The backs were able to sit back and call the appropriate moment to unleash their pace and skill as the forwards produced a series of...
Cat: U18 G
County U16 Squad confirmed
"The coaches and I would like to thank all the
players for a very positive session on Monday night. After much agonising and deliberation at selection the following boys are invited to Lancashire 16 Group training at LSH on Monday 7 October starting promptly at 18:30. Aaron Harris Ben Gregory Ben Kelly Charlie...
Lancashire U18 Squad 2013/2014
The coaches are pleased to announce the following
players are part of the Squad for the forthcoming season :Alisha Kasam-Sharples - Vale of Lune - Lancaster Girls Grammar SchoolAmy Harling - West Park St Helens - St Augustines R.C.H.SAmy Stanley - Vale of LuneCaitlin Oldfield - Tyldesley - St Mary's RC Sixth FormCharlie Wilcock - West Park St...
Cat: U18 G