- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Club Safeguarding Officers Conference 21st September 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Latest News from Lancashire County RFU
Below is the latest information from Lancashire
County RFU. This information will be added to the relevant tabs in due course. Lancashire Cup Competitions Draw 2nd July 2019 Updated Senior Cup Regulations July 2019 Below is the updated information regarding membership of Lancashire County RFU Lancashire County RFU Rules and Regulations July 2019 ...
Sale Sharks Academy are on the hunt for DPP Pathway Coaches
Please find below the link to the Sale Sharks
Academy webpage who are looking for expressions of interest from the region's coaches to help implement our Developing Player Programme (DPP) for next season 2019/20. Application forms and the job application specification are also included on the...
Lancashire Annual Coaching Conference 2019
Superb line-up for Lancashire Coaching Conference
2019 headlined by the brilliant John Fletcher. Mark Nelson , Development Centre manager , said ' I have managed to assemble a great cast for the Conference this year. Fletch is without question one of the most gifted coaches in the British Isles and he will be supported by a...