- Lancashire U18s Squad Announced read more
- Lancashire Royals Squad Announced read more
- Game Update read more
- Lancashire Development Centre Burnley August 2019 read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
- Quiliter 'Kids First' Curry Night read more
- Lancashire Development Centre continue to lead the way read more
News and Calendar
Exciting Opportunity to join the Lancashire U17 Coaching Team
Lancashire County RFU are looking to appoint a Head
Coach and a Team Manger to work with the Lancashire County U17 's Team. Please follow the links below to see information regarding each role. The closing date for each role is 14th October 2019: Lancashire County RFU U17 Head Coach Information Lancashire County RFU U17 Team Manager Information ...
Lancashire County RFU 18 Group 2019/20
Assessment Day Nominations Nominations are now
being accepted for the Lancashire RFU 18s 2019/20 season. School/club coaches are invited to nominate players that demonstrate technical, tactical, physical and mental qualities that regularly enable them to excel in their current fixture schedule/playing environment. There is no limit on the...
Lancashire Colts Cup Draw
The Lancashire Colts Cup Draw for the Frank Morgan
U18 and Rob Briers U17 Competitions has now been drawn. Please follow the link below which will take you to the website showing the details https://www.colts-rugby.org.uk/coltsleague.nsf/all/048FDE632BCF200380258473003838E5?Open ...