- Latest Disciplinary Reports read more
- Lancashire Cup Competitions SF Draw read more
- Lancashire Cup game results after 28th October 2023 read more
- Playing Out of Age Grade On Line Information read more
- Sponsorship Opportunities ! read more
- Information on 17 year old transition to Open Age Rugby - Regulations info read more
News and Calendar
Lancashire County RFU U20s Squad Announcement
Following a hectic & energy sapping Assessment
& Trial Day on Sunday 29th January, 2023 the Lancashire U20 Management Team are pleased to announce the selection of this seasons U20 Squad who will compete in the Jason Leonard U20 County Championship. Can Squad Members please confirm their availability for the dates below to the U20 Team Manager Richard Buckley on 07835 840910 or via Email to email@example.com Well done to all selected and to those who attended the Trial and haven’t been selected thank you for your...
RIP Bob Grant
GRANT passed away on 2nd December 2022, aged 75. Bob was RFU Council Representative for Lancashire (2009—2014) and Lancashire RFU’s Vice-President (2007—2015) and Hon. Treasurer (2002—2009), following many years’ involvement with Lancashire rugby in...
URGENT KO 11.00am LANCASHIRE U18 V CHESHIRE U18
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE U18 S GAME AT LYMM ON SUNDAY 8TH
JANUARY 2023 IS KO 11.00AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE ...